Date: January 04, 2016
This document explains how we use the information we collect from the mobile service and from our web site.
What we collect
Your personal data
- Your nickname, username, password and e-mail address when you register to our service
- For your profile we optionally also collect your phone number. We need this to identify you as a user when posting the message from the SMS service. Charges will apply form your mobile operator, to Greek Vodafone, if you decide to send the message by using this feature. LiveTrips Traveller will not charge you anything else.
- Google Analytics to make our services better. http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
- The Content we collect is your location, the text message and optionally a single photo. We also collect information about each trip you make containing the trip title, the trip description, the vehicle type and date ranges.
LiveTrips Traveller uses the information it collects as follows:
- To remember your personal login data so you will not have to re-enter it
- Uses the data to make our Service better and more effective. By analyzing this data and information we develop new features.
- Uses the data to monitor metrics such as traffic, number of visitors etc.
LiveTrips Traveller will never rent or sell your information to third parties outside our App without your consent. The only case that we will use and share your information is in response to a legal request inside or outside the Greek territory. We will also use and share your information to legal authorities, if we believe that your content can cause any harm direct or indirect (ie bodily, psychological,death) to you and others.
LiveTrips Traveller will delete any information that violates the rules of this policy.
LiveTrips Traveller will delete any data and information that may cause problems to our service.
LiveTrips Traveller will always share all your data with you upon request.
Any content and information that you post to our Service is available publicly. This information may be re-shared by others. To change you privacy settings on the Service, change each trip’s public setting.
You can remove content and everything is will be removed from our databases, but if your public content (photos and text) has been re-shared elsewhere by third people or parties you are responsible to remove it.
Storage and Processing of your information
- Your information is stored locally to your mobile device and to our web server.
- By registering to our Service you agree that your personal data will be stored locally to your mobile and will be transferred to our web server.
- We are trying our best to keep your data secure. However, Live Trips cannot ensure that any information that is transmitted to our Service will not be accessed, altered or stolen. You are also responsible to keep your personal password and account information secret, not sharing it with others and changing it periodically.
LiveTrips Traveller Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 18. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will delete it immediately. If case you found out that there is information stored in our database from or about a child under the age of 18 please contact us.
By using LiveTrips Traveller service, web site or the mobile app you agree to be bound to the following Terms.
- You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service.
- You understand and agree that you use the Service at your own risk. LiveTrips Traveller cannot and will not be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you use the Service at your own risk.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the LiveTrips Traveller Service.
- You agree that you will not sell, transfer your account, username. You agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself and that all the information you provide will be true, accurate, current and complete.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service. You must not share any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers and non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You must not change, modify or alter the Service and you must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means such as an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- If you registered to our service but you have not logged in for more than a 5 months period your account will be deleted after a 15 days period notice